Monday, November 7, 2011

Thankfulness Part 2

I am having a very hard time being thankful today. (I'll tell ya later.) So, I thought I'd look back over the last few days and remind myself what is awesome in my life.

November 2:   I am so thankful that my job allows me to stay in my pajamas all day even though I'm not relaxing! Clean house, 6 bags ready for Re-Uzit and a couple games played!

Good day of cleaning, organizing and checking things off my list!


November 3: Thank you, Jesus, for an off-tune piano. I can sing Christmas carols off tune at the top of my lungs until my girls holler, "STOP, MOM!"

Ha!  That was a fun time!  Guess I should call the piano tuner!

November 4:   Today it's "Thanks!" to and for Grammy! 'Cause after 30 years she was able to take me to Disney on Ice and see the Princesses! But, I'm kinda thinking there were 2 other reasons we went! Merry Christmas, O & A!

My Mom took us to see Disney on Ice: Dream a Dream.  The girls were mesmerized!  I loved it, too!  On the way home Mom mentioned that they could never take us children to things like that and she was happy to be able to take me now!   
  
I should have waited! Thank you, Jesus, for the gorgeous purple and pink sky this morning! Go outside and look if you can! It's made just for His princesses!

 I looked out the window and saw a gorgeous pink, purple and orange sky.  I even went out to take some pictures!  Just a beautiful reminder of what is truly princess beauty!


November 5:  I am thankful for my uncle, Marlon Stauffer! Without him I wouldn't have awesome cousins! Happy birthday to my fave uncle!

My Mom's brother has always been a major influence in my childhood and teenage years.   

November 6:  Thankful for beautiful parks, sunshine, and red noses!

 We had our family pictures taken this day.  And, it was chilly!  My youngest was shivering up a storm and had a bright red nose!  But, her smiles were huge, too!

November 7: today 
I am trying to be thankful for dentists. It's been an hour since I got my shot of novicaine


I was in the office 1 1/2 hours for a 45 minute appointment.  So, not thrilled!  But, my girlie did well!  What kid wouldn't want to sit and watch Disney shows for that long?


And, my day isn't getting any brighter, but I'll go work on that with a cup of coffee right now!  I promise to have a positive "I'm Thankful for..." on FB later today!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment