Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Furniture Polish, Ted Dekker and Iced Coffee

OMW! I have found magic in a bottle! It is called CabinetShine Protector by Stanley Home Products. Last summer my neighbor told me of a cream she uses to make her cabinets look like new. So this week I finally tried it! And it works! My cabinets are 40 yr old cherry cabinets. They are still in very good shape minus all the scratches and dull! But, today, my cabinets "shine like the top of the Chrysler Building"! Sorry, I don't have any pictures. But, you gotta try this cream!

And read this book. I just finished it this morning. And quickly ran to the library to get the next book in the series!

A friend of mine introduced me to Ted Dekker last year. I always thought he was a little too eccentric for me. But, when I tried one of his books, I found he was! And a good thing, too! He is def not your typical historical Christian romance author. How this guy thinks is beyond me!

My hubs has a fetish for iced coffee. Yep, that's right he is totally in love with this yummy coffee. Every time and I mean EVERY TIME we have company, he whips up this totally fattening, sinfully delicious, caffeine loaded concoction.

It includes: 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, 4 cups of chocolate milk, 1/2 cup of instant coffee dissolved in 1 cup boiling water and 2 more cups of water. Served over ice, you get a rich iced coffee that is sure to keep you awake until 2 a.m.

Enjoy and Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the Circle!!! I'm so glad you are getting into them now! And I'll take some iced coffee please...

    ReplyDelete