I have January and February on a CD and December on our camera card. Last week I was going to burn something on a CD and found March, April and May on an unmarked CD. So, after scrounging things off other peoples Facebook and my Mom's camera card, I think I will just need to be satisfied.
Our biggest highlights:
Sweet Pea turned 7! Wow! I can't believe it! Time has flown! She is our reader with a book in her hand every waking moment. She has "published" her 1st book. She got a journal for her birthday and has been scratching stories every night. She has joined her Momma in the love of gardening.
| We celebrated with a rainbow party! I would have to say this cake was the most fun to make! And, it was delicious! |
Easter was tucked in there somewhere. No family pictures! Just the girls! Of course, that is how I am. It's all about the girls.
So, now that the computer is up and running again I hope to blog a little about some things.
Here are some ideas:
Summer Bucket List
How Old Are You? (The need to start an anti-aging regimen.)
A Camping we will go
What's Blooming? (Gonna check out the pretties in my flowerbeds.)
Boy, He's Sneaky (Dealing with the creepy Enemy who knows too much.)
Delve, Child, Delve (Into the Word, that is!)
Oh, Be Careful, Humongous Tongue, What You Spew!
The Duck Invasion
The Adventure's Hunky Hubs on the Homestead (That is sure to be a weekly edition! I'm almost scared to think about it!)
Bedroom Re-do (Honey Bee got a new, non-baby room.)
Ok, TaTa for now!
Are you serious? You think you look old? Next time I see you I'm going to kick you in the shins.
ReplyDelete