There was this cute little birthday party I gave Sweet Pea (she turned 6!). I made cake pops! NEVER AGAIN! But, that was April.
Then there was the baby shower I helped plan for my sweet niece Ali. Oh, that was April, too!
Oh, there's this creek in the backyard that we end up in daily. We are trying to stop the erosion and are slowly s-l-o-w-l-y gathering rocks for the edges. I absolutely will not pay for rocks! There are plenty of farmers around here that are sick of rocks. But, I think Hubs is afraid I will embarrass him if I go and ask for some.
One morning we work up and found this hot air balloon in our yard. Hubs played with it until he burned it up.

We camp...but, I don't take pictures. Right now our pop-up is set up beside the creek. It's so quaint and retro. (And, I wish I had the capacity to decorate it and make it look adorable! But, my life is not pink... :) )We spent one night in there! Awakening to dawn cries of quail, ducks, horse, cows and the sun!
My life is filled with daily refereeing, chauffeuring, dressing (Barbie that is), baking (I've started making my own bread), and counting.
But, I'm not complaining! I have these gorgeous girls that fill my life with tons of joy! And a wonderful Hubs that thinks I'm the bees' knees. (I think he's 2 bees' knees! Yep, I'm always one more better!)
I'm enjoying summer! I love the creek! I love the pool! I love parties! I love camping! I love driving everywhere and all the time! I love the lightning bugs! (No, they are not fire flies!) I love the flowers! I love the a/c!
Coming from the woman who always ranked Fall first and Summer last...
I LOVE
I LOVE
I LOVE SUMMER!
I bet you thought you'd never see me type that!



You could so decorate your little pop-up! Get to Goodville Fabric and make it a winter project. And if your life is boring, mine must be a major snooze!
ReplyDelete