Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What should I blog?

I have a ton I could write about.  Maybe that is a reason to blog more often than once a month.

I could blog about the terrible day that lead to me canceling my Netflix account and how life got a little sweeter after that.

I could blog about my "reading corner" that finally got some decor after 3 years!

What about the wine tasting party we hosted serving a delicious seafood chowder.  Oh, and that goat cheese!

I could blog about the special birthday gift I transformed for my daughters room for a whopping $3!

What about the special gift from my friends and family.

Or the cake balls in process for my daughters birthday.

Maybe her birthday party.

My FREE grocery deals!

My gardening plans.

Hmm...I can't decide.  What do you want to hear about?

2 comments:

  1. All of it. Since I never see you anymore. Do I know the Netflix story? I feel out of touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Andrea. I'd love to hear all of it. I am super curious about what led to canceling Netflix. And, that wine tasting party sounds delightful. I'd love to hear more about that.

    ReplyDelete