Monday, July 16, 2012

Pajama Day! Or is it?


Gotta love Monday's with no plans!  The only thing on my agenda...laundry.  But, after a weekend of camping, it's a lot.

We had a glorious weekend camping with friends in a not-to-far state park.  There is a lake with private beach for the campers.  It rained overnight Friday, but it was glorious in our camper.  (Can't say the tenters would say the thing!)  Guess who took next-to-no pictures!  ME!

So, today is kinda lazy.  Upon wake-up, we quickly labeled today "Pajama Day" and planned to stay in them all day!
(Yay! for Kohl's Clearance and 30% discount!)

 But, since we need to start checking things off our Summer To-Do, it's also, a day to try out some crafts we found on Pinterest.  

We soon got to work on these great yarn dolls.  I had to do most of the work, but it was fun to watch them get creative with the faces.

I have this box of craft supplies that I pick up on clearance here and there.  And, it soon became evident that we were not finished crafting.
Designed and Created by Sweet Pea

Honey Bee was reminded of her scrapbook and immediately started cataloging her weekend.

Can you find the Preggo?  So, sorry, Lena!


Sweet Pea got busy with her artwork, titled "There Is NO Pink!".


I heard the phrase: "This is the best day ever!" 


I found black and white pipe cleaners in the box and "Pinterested"  (Can't say "googled", cause I didn't!)  pipe cleaner crafts.  Found Pipe Cleaner Lady (gotta see it to believe it!) and her pipe cleaner rings. 
Cat and bunny finger puppets

That was our morning.  When we went to get the mail as a trio (more of a race turned into a fight).  They noticed the neighbors were out.  Now we are dressed.  And, have completed our snail fishing.

Guess we are on to Science for the afternoon.
Mom! Come look!  They move!

And, we won't mention to Hubs what's in the soup!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite thing about the picture of camping...you and Salena are standing up and the boys are in the lounge chairs. Is that an accurate picture of the weekend? Ha ha! : )

    ReplyDelete