Stressful!
I got a very part time job. 12 in office hours, and the rest of the week I am on phone duty. I feel a little strapped. But, at least I'm getting paid for this gig! Plus, I now carry 3 phones everywhere I go. (My personal, our business phone, and my job phone.)
Lonely!
School started and all is well on that front. (Minus the 3rd day of school when the bus driver forgot to stop and drop off my 1st grader! Talk about hysterics! - from both Mom and daughter!) My youngest started Pre-K and now I'm alone 2 days a week. But, those are office days. But, I'm still alone, just the computer, the phone and me.
Falling!
And fall is here! I don't care that it's not September 21st, yet! It's AUTUMN TIME! I'm excited! My favorite time of year! Early this week I finally got around to making this wreath I found in Pinterest. Love mine!
Yesterday, I created a fall bucket list. It's things we would do anyway. But, there something about checking off a list, that the girls love.
Make leaf art corn maze!
Have a photo shoot in a leaf pile
Make apple dumplings
Enjoy a bonfire with s’mores
Attend Fall Fest
Have a photo shoot in a leaf pile
Make apple dumplings
Enjoy a bonfire with s’mores
Attend Fall Fest
Carve a pumpkin
Take a nature walk (enjoy the sound of the leaves)
Watch a parade go to the fair
Get out fall décor gather acorns
Fly somewhere to enjoy the foliage
Jump into a pile of leaves
Eat a pumpkin sandwich
Take a nature walk (enjoy the sound of the leaves)
Watch a parade go to the fair
Get out fall décor gather acorns
Fly somewhere to enjoy the foliage
Jump into a pile of leaves
Eat a pumpkin sandwich
bake pies
This weekend is our 12th anniversary! It's amazing how far we've come! 1999... We were worried about Y2K and whether or not we should buy a house. It seems so shallow and petty in comparison to where we are now. I am looking forward to what the next 12, 24 and 36 years bring and will gladly walk them with him!
Love you, Babe!

I love your post, Mary! We will miss Fall Fest, parade, & fair this year. :( totally family traditions of ours. Will be thinkin of you home alone while we are in Florida this year. I'm sorry I didnt get to say goodbye before we left yesterday for Florida. Did you get our prayer letter? Lots of love & hugs! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeletePut me on the list to eat a gyro with you at the fair! YUM!
ReplyDeleteYour wreath looks BEAUTIFUL Mary! Great Job :) WoW, You sound busy! Do you have a "tried and true" apple dumpling recipe you would like to share. I would like to try them some time this fall?
ReplyDeleteHmmmm....could we join you for a fall foilage trip :o)
Happy "Belated" Anniversary, hope you guys we're able to get away and enjoy each other!