Saturday, June 6, 2009

High Tea

This morning I enjoyed a "tea" experience with some great friends. A few ladies from my MOPS group joined me at Ye Olde English Shoppe for tea.


Never having had real "tea" before, I really enjoyed myself. I ordered a Vanilla Spice Tea that was so delicious! We each ordered High Tea. And were shocked at the amount of food we received!

I have already told my mom and a friend that I am going again and with them! I know Sweet Pea and Honey Bee would love dressing up, wearing hats and drinking from a tea cup.

Oh, and this is something else we are enjoying this afternoon...



Yep, my husband installed a zipline...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, hubs came home SO excited about the zip line! Now I can finally picture what it looks like. I heard you even took a spin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fun morning at tea. Also, the zipline cracks me up!
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete